Monday, March 18, 2013

Teen Author Boot Camp


I spent Saturday as a "Drill Sargent" at the Teen Author Boot Camp. I have to be honest...I was really nervous for two reasons:

1 - It was my first solo presentation
2 - Teen Authors are very cool

I'm so glad I went though, it was such a blast! As you can see from the photo above, we had more fun than is allowed by law in 27 states.

I did a presentation on Pacing and Tension and then we were on a panel where we answered questions from all the teen authors. They're so smart!

Then we did a signing, where I signed things like bookmarks, shirts, bags, notebooks, forearms and apples...it was quite the experience.



I'm doing some heavy duty drafting this week so that will keep me pretty busy, but I have some HUGE news coming up to share mid-week and I think I'll do a giveaway to go along with it.

Stay tuned!

And in the meantime, pop over to C.D. Kearby's blog for a fun interview or the Books, Bones and Buffy blog for the last couple of days of the ARC giveaway!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! It looks like so much fun Jenn!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was seriously a blast. Loved it! :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear your news. And I LOVE that first picture. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I can't wait to share my news! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a blast! And can't wait to hear your news...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those cool authors in one place!? For teens? So awesome. I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear your big news!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were awesome Jenn. It was great to have you there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were awesome Jenn. It was great to have you there.

    ReplyDelete