Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Calling All Interested Blog Tour Peoples!

It is about 6 weeks until Insomnia's release and I'm feeling pretty freaking excited. This is pretty much what I look like all the time lately...




And what's the best thing to do when you're really excited? Um...hang out with other excited people, of course...




So, if you're a reader-blogger-tumblr-writer-human and you've read Insomnia and you're excited about it ~OR~ if you haven't read it yet, but you're excited to do so---we should totally hang out...

On my Book Release/Giveaway Blog Tour! 

Drop me an email with your:
~ site address that you'd like to host a stop at
~ any cool ideas you have for the stop
~ why you'd like to participate
~ whether you like long walks on the beach
~ your favorite color
~ or whatever you'd like me to know 

and we'll see what we can set up.

Thank you for sharing my excitement and tune in next Monday when I'll be posting a link to the exclusive reveal of my Insomnia book trailer/interview/giveaway hosted by the ever-awesome Leigh Bardugo over on Pub Crawl

6 comments:

  1. I vote you post a video of you doing that dance! Because that would be even more fun. Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you. I'll highlight your book on my blog when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please count me in on your blog tour! I'm so excited to read this! I can review your book on both LDS Womens Book Review and my blog Why Not? Because I Said So! ~~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much to everyone who has sent in an email. I'm working on sorting out a schedule and I'll be in touch with you all soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! I don't know your email to email you to, but I would really love to be a part of this book tour. So, please reply with your email!
    Kim @ Kimberly's Novel Notes.

    ReplyDelete