Thursday, May 16, 2013

Debut Dabbles 3.5 Weeks Out

Before (and after) I got my book deal, I always wondered what it was like the last few weeks before a book came out. So, I thought I'd put it down here in vloggish form for posterity.

So here is the second report, recorded yesterday, 3.5 weeks before my book release and about a month before my book launch. Feel free to mock how badly I fail at this whole vlogging thing. :)




So there you have it. That's what I've been doing this week. What about you?

2 comments:

  1. I just got an email from Barnes and Noble that they are shipping my book. Isn't that a bit early? I get to read INSOMNIA!! but I thought I had to wait a couple more weeks?? TOTALLY excited, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really presentable in these videos. You speak well and present well and I just thought you should know that. Congratulations for exciting news on the way and even more congratulations that INSOMNIA is out in the wild!

    ReplyDelete