Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Debut Dabbles 5 Weeks Out

Before (and after) I got my book deal, I always wondered what it was like the last few weeks before a book came out. So, I thought I'd put it down here in vloggish form for posterity.

So here is the first report, recorded almost 5 weeks before my book release and about 6 weeks before my book launch. Feel free to mock how badly I fail at this whole vlogging thing. :)



And don't forget to stop over and enter to

Win a NookHD in the Insomnia Pre-order Giveaway! 

6 comments:

  1. You're adorable. And I'll see you at the conference! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Ilima! Yay! I'll see you there! :)

      Delete
  2. FIVE WEEKS!!

    Do you ever just sit and watch your countdown widget? *stares* *urges to go faster*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...mostly I just hide from it. ;-)

      Delete
  3. You did a great job! I can't imagine how stressful this time is for you. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you, Laura! I'm hanging in there! And I sing "I Will Survive" about 100 times per day. Coping = awesome. :)

      Delete