Monday, May 20, 2013

So Many Happy Things!


This is me lately. All I want to do is grin and flail. All day all the time.

It's not very functional.

My book has started shipping from all over and people are getting it...

and posting pics of it...

and reading it...

And it just makes me so very...


You know what I'm sayin'? I think you do.

If not, I think we're in trouble because I'm just not capable of better communication at the moment. We can always just sit and smile at each other.

There are worse things to do. :)

But if you get tired of that...

Don't forget to enter to win a Nook HD! Or Enter to win one of TEN signed copies of Insomnia that we're giving away on Goodreads!



Goodreads Book Giveaway

Insomnia by J.R. Johansson

Insomnia

by J.R. Johansson

Giveaway ends May 31, 2013.
See the giveaway details at Goodreads.
Enter to win

I'll just be sitting here...still smiling. :)

9 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    YOU DID IT! I'm so happy for you, Jenn! And for your fantastic book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you at Storymakers. Congrats for all the goodness and excitement surrounding your release. Wishing you ALL the happiness:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So great to meet you too, Robin! :) And best of luck to you!

      Delete
  3. I can feel your excitement and it's making me giddy for you. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ilima! You'll be feeling it soon, too! :)

      Delete
  4. So excited for you! It's getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you Jenn! I feel so lucky I was able to read your book early:) Good luck and enjoy this moment! (obviously, I don't have to tell you that, you're already enjoying it!)

    ReplyDelete