I'm crazy busy with release stuff, plus prepping for my Launch Party which is less than a week away!! *happy dance*
So I thought I'd do a quick Things I've Learned post today and then send you on your way to more INSOMNIA blog tour posts that are out there right now.
5. The last 3 months before release are mad crazy. I'd heard this and felt prepared for it...I still vastly underestimated.
4. Brains do not work in a pressure cooker. I can't count the number of household possessions I've forgotten about and/or left in various locations throughout my state. My launch party will now end with a massive scavenger hunt.
3. There is such a thing as saying 'Yes' too much. I agreed to do every interview that I was asked to do...I am not saying I regret it. I'm saying I need a nap.
2. Cupcakes can fix anything. Bad review? cupcake. Computer glitch is causing issues? cupcake. Haven't figured out launch party presentation yet? cupcake...in separate and totally unrelated news, I will now be on a diet for the rest of time.
1. There is nothing in this world like seeing something you created in your mind on a shelf in a bookstore...literally nothing. I've never been so ecstatic and so stunned as when I stared at it and realized that it had actually happened...yes, a cupcake helps with this also.
So there you have it. Proof that I do indeed learn things. Which of these facts surprise you the most?
Stop by the My Friends Are Fiction blog stop where I discuss my favorite scary books.
And don't forget to stop by the Divergent Gryffindor blog stop where my Insomnia Dream-Cast will be facing off against Kim's Insomnia Dream-Cast. It will be epic.
Also, you can still comment on Kendare Blake's or Jessica Spotswood's blogs where all you have to do is comment to enter to win a signed copy of Insomnia! These are TWO separate giveaways! :) So the odds are...uh...ever in your favor! Go enter!