Friday, June 14, 2013

Insomnia Blog Tour FINAL STOPS!

I'm crazy busy getting ready for my launch party. You're coming right? You should be coming. It's going to look something like this...


...or not.

But either way, it will be awesome.

And speaking of awesome. Today is the LAST DAY of new stops on the blog tour, although you will still be able to keep entering until Sunday night.

To make it easy on you, here are the two new posts for today.

On the Read Books and Live Green Blog there is an excerpt scene in which Parker tries to get answers about what's happening to him from the family doctor and you can enter to win one of 10 Signed Copies of Insomnia!

And over on Robin Ambrose's blog, she uses her law-based powers and interrogates Parker about what he's been up to. She's one tough customer. Also, writers can enter to win one of TEN 10-pg critiques I'll be giving away! :)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your launch. I'm sure there will be flailing, I mean dancing, involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I cannot wait to read Insomnia, I am so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the release of your book!!

    ReplyDelete