Monday, July 15, 2013

INSOMNIA Launch Video!

I'm in the middle of a revisions and a deadline, so you'll have to excuse my absence lately. But while I'm busy I thought I'd give you something to watch.

Ever wonder what a launch is like? Well here is a video of my INSOMNIA launch recorded and put together by my good friends at Writers Cubed. (THANK YOU!) So now you can see for yourself.

Some of the gifs didn't work in the video, so I'm posting the gifs below and you can see them there.

Enjoy!


GIFs from Launch Presentation

Rollerblading

Dreams



Reality


More Rollerblading

Dreams



Reality



Writing a Book

Dreams



Reality



Being an Author

Dreams



Reality




After this presentation, I did a short reading of part of the first chapter and then a Q&A session. It was so much fun! :) Have you ever been to a launch? If so, what did they do?

4 comments:

  1. Haha, this is so great! I've been to launches where they read the first chapter, answer a Q&A and then I bought the book and had them sign it for a friend. It looks like you had a fabulous time, Jenn! Congrats again on your debut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! It really was a fantastic night. :)

      Delete
  2. So funny! Loved it! That's my reality too and I don't write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! It is a fun blog to visit.

    ReplyDelete