Monday, August 26, 2013

Deep Breaths...

My schedule for the next month, you guys, it is brutal. If you come around in October and find a bunch of gifs like this:


Or this:


Then it may be too late for me, save yourselves...

I will be at LonestarCon (WorldCon) in San Antonio from 8/28 - 9/4. I'll be doing a signing and generally hanging out, so if you're in the area, come chat.

Then I'm going to Colorado for an uber awesome (and more than a little intimidating) author retreat for 5 days.

Then I'm going on a family trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for 5 days.

And then I'm going to Wordstock in Portland, OR on the first weekend of October.

All of this while I'm getting together a proposal for a new book, and doing revisions on two other books...

Yeah...

I will be popping in and out and there will be fb and instagram pics/tweets from my various locations, so don't miss me too hard. But when October hits and I'm back home, hopefully with my sanity still intact, I would like to be greeted with something like this...


Okay? :)

5 comments:

  1. Busy is good. I'm glad you are so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have a great month! I totally relate to the second picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy busy! A schedule like that would quite literally kill me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Promise, I'll be waiting with appraisal and a hug or two. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete