Monday, August 5, 2013

My News!

Some of you may have heard this already if you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, but I wanted to post it here also because I'm still so freaking excited about it that I'm floating over here...very, VERY dancey.



www.reactiongifs.com

Last week, I just heard from my publisher that INSOMNIA is going back to press (meaning the demand is high and they need to print additional books) for the THIRD TIME already! 

He also said that INSOMNIA is currently the #1 bestselling book at my imprint (Flux) and the #2 at the entire Llewellyn publishing house! 

I'm beyond thrilled. I hoped the book sales would be okay, but to come out this well as a debut is just mind-blowing. I'm just... I can't even articulate how excited I am!! Look at the gif above to see a visual representation. ;-)

Thank you so much to everyone who has helped INSOMNIA do so well! Your support means everything to me! I love you all! I have SO. Many. Feels!

And remember to go enter the PARANOIA Makes Me Paranoid Giveaway! Because book #2 guys...it's going to be epic.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jenn! That's awesome news! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jenn!! You deserve it all the recognition that you are getting and then some :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO HOOO JENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm late to the party but wanted to say WHOOO HOOO!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete