Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NEWS! - The Night Walkers Series in Spanish and Portuguese!

That's right...you read it right. My books will be available in TWO new languages. 

V&R Editora will be publishing INSOMNIA and PARANOIA in both Spanish and Portuguese!

That means my books will be published in seven languages...

seven...

SEVEN!



This means I've pretty much spent the last 6 weeks since I found out walking around like this:



If you saw me, you may or may not have noticed...

On top of all of this, I just got back from Worldcon in San Antonio and I've spent a lot of time drooling over the awesome that is my PARANOIA cover. Which you shall see very soon, I promise! 

And I'm getting ready for an amazing writers retreat this weekend with Jessica Brody, Jennifer Bosworth, Marie Lu, Emmy Laybourne, Jessica Khoury, Morgan Matson and Brodi Ashton.

There will be fun.

There will be cookies.

There will be pictures in which I shall try my best not to look like this:




But considering the cool people on the above list, I promise nothing.

The good news, my friends, it is oh so good.

In Portuguese - Estou tão animado! 
In Spanish - Esto es increíble!

In English - *Ahem* ~ Wow! Celebrate with me? :)

9 comments: