Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wordstock Festival/Book Fair This Weekend In Portland, OR


This weekend I'm so excited to be at Wordstock Book Festival in Portland, Oregon! I've never been to Portland and I'm stoked for my first visit. They have an amazing lineup of authors this year and I'll be on a panel called:

Crossing the (Genre) LineA discussion with three authors who run the gamut from sci-fi to contemporary to thriller to supernatural. These authors will discuss how to combine and bend genres effectively, maintain consistency while writing across a variety of genres, and reach readers looking for a little of this mixed with a little of that. 

It will be at noon on Saturday and I'll be with my FSG buddies Jennifer Bosworth and Jessica Brody. It should be so much fun! 

I'll also be doing a signing at 1pm and I SHALL have fun giveaways (like bookmarks and INSOMNIA backpacks!) so if you're around, come say hi! 

You can find the Wordstock Festival schedule here for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment