Friday, January 17, 2014

Football and Hot Guys

***Note*** If you don't like football but enjoy hot guys, you should still keep reading this post. You can thank me later.***

Some of you may have noted from past posts that I happen to be a rabid fan of a particular NFL team...


Yes, I'm a Green Bay Packers fan through and through. We go see at least one game every year in Green Bay and we were actually at the NFC Wildcard game a couple of weeks ago where it was one of the top 10 coldest games in history. We're talking ten to fifteen below zero wind chill here people.

I'm still thawing out.

But it's worth being cold when you get to watch and root for guys that look like this:




















Or this:




















Or this...


I mean...come on...

But--ahem--where was I going with this?

Oh! Right! So, my Packers are sadly out of the playoffs this season, but my parents are Broncos fans and invited my husband and I to go with them to the AFC Conference Championship playoff game this weekend.

Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady

It should be epic.

Anyway, that's what I'm up to this weekend. What about you?

7 comments:

  1. Ugh, my last comment was deleted...now I am too tired to re-write. It went something like this. Jealous. Clay Mathews. No shirt. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...comment summaries should be a new thing. Thanks, Jessie!

      Delete
  2. I'm an Aaron Rogers fan. (And by "fan," I mean I think he's hot.)

    At any rate, I know I'll be watching the Broncos game, living in Colorado and all. But I'll be quietly checking out Tom Brady. (Don't judge.)

    I like to watch football, but let be honest, the hot football player eye candy sure helps. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE AARON RODGERS! He's so freaking awesome. :) I feel like we must talk about this more, Renee!

      Go Broncos! And yeah...I'm rooting for the Broncos, but Tom Brady is much better eye candy than Peyton Manning. ;-)

      Delete
  3. You're so cute, Jenn. :) And those guys ARE hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. important link I think other website proprietors should take this website as an model, important site
    very clean and fantastic user genial style and design,important source let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic! index

    ReplyDelete