Monday, January 13, 2014

Look At The Creepy!

Things have been a little crazy lately. I have two books coming out in the next year (PARANOIA in June and CUT ME FREE next January) and it turns out that this keeps you busy. Also, the holiday season and I had some not great allergy issues going on...

Oh! And one of my sinuses went missing.

So, yeah, all in all it's been madness, but I hope to be posting more regularly starting now.

To start, I wanted to share the happiness that showed up at my house last week:


Yay! It's SO AWESOME!

And now, the back:


I only got the one copy, but I have more on the way. So, you know what that means...

More giveaways coming soon!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Look at the pretty! (Seriously, I love creepy covers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice book cover. You are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So you're coming to Vegas again? ALA will be a major party? Whadya say...Bingo or Chippendales? haha, of course Bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah!!! I want it!!! Looove the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete