Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Foreign Cover reveal for INSOMNIA in Hungary!

By random selection the winner is... Alison Miller Woods who was one of only a couple who guessed HUNGARY!

Without any further ado, here is the full cover, which I LOVE!






I love how he is laying on a pillow, but his eyes are wide open...and there is the creepy outline of the girl in the pillow. And how blue his eyes are. It's perfect! Also, Álmatlanság is (I believe) the direct translation of INSOMNIA. For more info on my publisher, check out Főnix Könyvműhely!

This book will be releasing on April 24th at a book festival in Hungary! I'm seriously so thrilled with how much excitement my publisher seems to have about it. :)

What do you guys think of this cover?

1 comment:

  1. Sound therapy is popularizing these days because it is a very efficient and 100% natural therapy which has no side effects. Sound therapy can not only be used in such cases but can heal Insomnia. There is no doubt the power of Sound Healing and positive thinking is astonishing.

    ReplyDelete