Monday, May 5, 2014

Discount on PARANOIA & Call For Blog Tour!

First, I have NEWS! PARANOIA has been put on a pre-order discount on Amazon! Right now you can pre-order it for only $6.31! This is a better discount than will be offered on it after it releases, so if you'd like to take advantage of it, order now! You may be asking how long this deal will be going and the truth is...I have no clue.


So go order! :)

Second, I am looking for volunteers to participate in the upcoming PARANOIA Release Blog Tour. There will be giveaways and fun for the people who visit your blog, and each blogger selected will get a special thank you pack from me.


So, if you'd like to participate, drop me an email to jenn (at) jennjohansson (dot) com and let me know your blog address, what days your blog is available, (between June 1-14) and what you'd like to do (interview, review, interpretive dance, etc).

Thanks so much! Oh, and if you haven't entered the giveaway I have going on right now for the cover reveal of CUT ME FREE, click here to enter!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for discounts and blog tours and awesome promotions! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete