Monday, June 23, 2014

Heading to ALA Summer in Las Vegas!

Wow! This summer is just flying by! I can't believe it's almost the end of June already! I'm sure the fact that I'm spending so much time tucked away in my drafting cave lately isn't helping the whole time-flying-by situation...but, yeah...

I am so excited to be heading this week to sunny (and I'm sure steaming hot) Las Vegas for ALA's Annual Summer Conference!

*packs all the sunscreen...ever made*

I will be signing at the Flux Booth (#235) on Saturday(June 28th) from 11:00am - 12:00pm. I will have Finn buttons and Insomnia bags to giveaway so please come and say hi! If you miss the signing, I'll try to leave any extra swag at the Flux booth for people to pick up later.

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there and be sure to stop by and grab some swag!

    ReplyDelete