Friday, June 6, 2014

PARANOIA Blog Tour - Day 5

June 6th blog tour stops:

We are getting so close to the PARANOIA release! It seems to be shipping from everywhere! I have some really fun things going on to celebrate the release next week so make sure to keep checking back! I'll be giving away all kinds of swag and signed books! :)

For today...

Stop by the Why Not Because I Said So blog where Sheila will be posting an interview along with her review of PARANOIA!

I'm also doing a Friday Craft of Writing guest post on The Art of Saying No over on the Adventures in YA Publishing blog. I'm talking a bit about how my background in marketing (and anything else, really) can turn into a distraction and get in the way of writing...if you let it.

Feel free to get your entries here, also! And have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment