Tuesday, August 12, 2014

London Baby!

I am in London for Worldcon baby!

It makes me want to start quoting lines from the Friends episodes in London. Please tell me that someone else knows what I'm talking about when I say that I want to get a pop up map of London, lay it on the ground and say, "It's time to go in the map."

:)

Anyway, if any of you are at Loncon and want to come say hi, I'd love that! Here is my schedule:


Friday, August 15th

10 am - Signing (Exhibits Hall Signing Space Level 1) - I will have swag and bookmarks and things to giveaway, so stop by and have a chat, because FREE THINGS.

12 pm - The Future of Boardgames Panel (Capital Suite 16: Level 3)

Saturday, August 16th

4:30 pm - Make My Book YA Panel (Capital Suite 5: Level 3)

You can see more details about these panels here.

Yay for LONDON!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I hope you get to do some sightseeing while you're there!

    ReplyDelete