Friday, October 24, 2014

Cut Me Free Excerpt/St. George Book Festival & More!

I have so much going on right now that I sort of just want to sit around doing this:

Oh Captain Picard, how I love you so... 















But I can't, so I'll just tell you ALL THE THINGS!!!

First, you should TOTALLY go check out the Blog of Erised where I participated in their super cool Ominous October event by sharing an excerpt of Cut Me Free!

Second, I'll be helping out over on the Adventures in YA Publishing blog by being a mentor for their First Five Pages Workshop! Would you like your first pages critiqued by myself and an editor? Stop by and check it out to find out how!

Third, I'm spending the next couple of days down in St. George, Utah as a Spotlight Author at the St. George Book Festival! If you're in the area, please come and say hello! I'll be signing and have some surprise giveaways on Saturday.

*phew* And to think...all the awesome is just getting started, people. There is so much to come as I start getting into all the promotion for Cut Me Free.

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment