Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Cut Me Free Release Day!

It's finally happening! Today is the big day!





Today is the day that CUT ME FREE goes out into the world! I'm so excited! I'm going to walk around doing The Carlton all day just like this. You know why? Because The Carlton never goes out of style. That's why.





No, but I have to take a minute to say that this book means the world to me. Piper is strong and brave and I'm incredibly honored to be part of bringing this story to life. I've had many reviews and messages sent my way that say this book opened their eyes to some part of the world that is easy to forget or pretend isn't there. The opening scene of this book has people sitting in a park and they don't see the bruises on a young girl that Piper sees. I wonder how often I've been that person who is too busy staring at their phone to notice someone in desperate need of help.

That's why I wrote this story.

Thank you too all my readers and reviewers for all your support. You all make everything I do possible.

Now go forth and read!




Go order your copy today! :) What else are you doing on this lovely Tuesday to celebrate with me? Eating a cupcake? Staying in your PJs? Do tell! I must know!



P.S. I'm still getting my giveaway winners in order, I will announce them later this week. Thanks for participating!
UPDATE! (1/28) I've officially emailed all winners and am waiting to hear back from them to confirm acceptance of prizes. After I have that, I'll announce the winners. 

1 comment: